Friday, July 15, 2022

Open Letter *

 I went to the words because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and rock out all the marrow of my life! to put to rest all that was not life and when I come to die, discover that I had lived.. not with them or through them but on my accord on my own free will. I woke up each and everyday and decided what my life would and wouldn't look like. 

That is why I went back to my words: because my words have always been more powerful than me. sometimes leading me on adventures I hadn't yet to seek, and sometimes giving me the courage to accept the changes to the things drowning me, and as the prophet as said; "The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain".

So choose to live, bathe and breathe in that sorrow. Use your words. pick up that paint brush, go to your closet and design your weeks worth of outfits, play those video games - Live life on your terms, but don't live it to satisfy others. This is your now. 


xoxo ,

A ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Brain on the Holidays. . .