Wednesday, March 30, 2022

UPDATE ~

    Hello dear readers and welcome or welcome back to my blog. I have been getting a lot of requests for vlogs, and while I'm not quite ready to take my platform into a video/vlog media site (just yet) I am currently going to be switching up some things that are discussed on AveriWithAWord. I started this blog with an intention of self-help and advocacy for all, and while I very much do still want to focus on issues surrounding growing coping mechanisms, self advocating tools and tips for how to access those skills if you aren't already involved with a primary care practitioner, or a psychologist for these issues you're facing. -- AveriWithAWord is going to be moving away from widely discussed topics and more personal issues focused on you guessed it me and my life. I hope everyone can appreciate this change, and continue following my site!. 😀


Take good care and I'll be catching up with you guys really soon in this coming month! 


Cheers, 

Averi 💫



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Brain on the Holidays. . .